1. What is your occupation?
2. What is your intended occupation in Canada?
3. What kind of QUALIFICATION did you get?.
4. What university did you graduate from?
5. What is your major?
6. Since you have graduated from the university for more than 10 years, how
can you catch up the fast-growing world?
7. What have you learnt in your university?
8. Have the course you studied in the university helped you?
9. Can you speak any other language than English and Mandarin?
10. Do you have to speak English, write English in your working environment?
11. Have you received any professional training?
12. Have you received any on-site job training?
13. Do you have any professional license/certificate?
14. How did the training help you in your present career?
15. In what company are you working at present?
16. Can you tell me about your company?
17. How many employees are there in your companies?
18. How long have you been working in the company?
19. How long have you been working in this firm since your graduation?
20. How long have you been in the position?
21. Who do you report your work to?
22. What is your position in your company?
23. How many staffs do you supervise?
24. What is the main business of your company? Name of general manager?
25. What have you done in your work?
26. What are your responsibilities?
27. What are your achievements?
28. What is your routine work?
29. Do you have a reference letter from the present employer?
30. After you land in Canada, what sort of job you plan to look for and how long you
believe will take you before you can successfully get a job offer?
31. How can you survive in Canada?
32. What are you going to do if you cannot find a job in Canada?
How will your friends help you?
33. Do you have any relatives or friends in Canada who could assist you?
34. How much transferable funds and other personal assets do you
have? Do you have a summary of your assets?